It may now be February but over Christmas:-
(click on picture for full size)
You can see the whole gallery right over here
- I saw a Christmas Merry-go-round in Covent garden
|Somerset House Ice Rink
- Saw a hunky 'ice marshal' at the Somerset House ice rink, you can see him on the right hand side in the green top really hot! He was so tall! He nearly made me want to go on ice, then I realised I value my neck :)
|'The Sun' at Kew
- Saw the Chihuly glass festival at Kew Gardens which was fabulous! 'The Sun' was inside the Princess of Wales Conservatory
|Christmas Lights on my House
- lit up my house at night! One of the neighbours in our street said that our house could be seen from anyway in the area as a shining blue beacon bless! you can never be too Christmassy! less is never more!
|Christmas in the computer room
- it looked beautiful and the blue lights could be seen from miles around! The computer room is at the front of the house
|My New Laptop
So my main present this Christmas was a laptop that lives in my bedroom. Its a Sony VGN-A517S
|Seamus relaxing on the stairs
I was trying to get new pictures to show what he looks like now and its hard to capture him on film believe me! He is actually looking at the camera in this picture ;) Most pictures of him are just a blur!