this week is insane
-getting my haircut
- went to Heathrow airport to say goodbye to my brother. He is going to Australia for several months. He is going via Tokyo, so I asked him to buy me some stuff. Ring merchandise and BOA Cd's and other stuff.
- off on holiday! My and my parents are going to my grandmother's house. I am still packing for it. I don't really want to go and have big anxiety about handling it. Also there is no net or anything in the house argh.
-back from Yorkshire, where my grandma is.
- My Uncle arrives from Botswana and I get to meet one of my cousins out of 3 for the first time!
My Grandmother has her house near Barnsley, in Yorkshire. She is now is in a nursing home. But the house is empty.
I am anxious about...
- the 3 hour car journey there & back
- surviving there in the boredom/ away from home
- not having a total breakdown!
ugh my life is so crap-ola
Anyway I must go to bed, because I must finish packing tomorrow and go! I shall hopefully post before going.
P.S ~ At Heathrow Airport today, I forgot how fucking huge it is! It's fucking HUGE! Ta Ra